The purpose of the KAA Scholarship award is to assist local Cambodian students in the Long Beach Unified School District (LBUSD) who are pursuing higher education through an accredited community college, vocational/trade school, or university either as a part-time or full-time student.
Two students will be selected for the following:
1) $300 non-renewable scholarship
2) 2 years of private academic, career, and personal counseling provided by professionally trained and credentialed school counselors.
– Child of at least one Cambodian parent
– 2.5 minimum cumulative academic GPA
– Enrolled in the 12th grade in LBUSD
– Attending either an accredited community college, vocational/trade school, or university in the fall
Entire application must be submitted by MAY 31, 2016 and includes the following:
– Character evaluation forms (2)
– Responses to supplemental questions
– Transcript (please email 1 copy to firstname.lastname@example.org)
You must be logged in to post a comment.